Lower Elwha Social Services

The Lower Elwha Social Services Department oversees various programs within the Tribe including, Tribal TANF, General Assistance, ICW, Family Advocacy, LIHEAP, food bank, emergency food vouchers, clothing closet, etc.

For more information about these programs, please contact the Social Services Director Verna Henderson at 360.452.8471 x. 237.
Need help with your State paperwork?
Contact Tribal Liaison Diane Mitchell for concerns with Medicaid or Food Stamps at 360.565.2196.

Need assistance with other State programs? Contact Garnet V. Charles, Regional Manager for the Office of Indian Policy at 360.565.2201 or garnet.charles@dshs.wa.gov.